Announcement!


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Back From Taiwan!

Yesterday jus return back to SGP! >.< Midnight flight. Onli have abt 7 hrs of sleep. So tired but satisfied. Taiwan is wonderful! We visited many places of interest such as the Taipei 101 building. Simpily amazing. We had to take a lift to the observatory deck on the 88th floor. I was kinda uncomfortable cos the elevator's spd was fast and the air pressure changing. We reach to the deck in 35s! The deck was crowded with tourists. The view was disappointing cos we were obstructed by clouds. But i manage to snap some photos of the city's view.

Kinda tired now. Need to go back to hibernation mode. Haha. Nite?

Some pics that I took @ the 101 building & others.




My family @ Taipei 101.


Photos @ one of Taipei's outskirts.


Famous mountain view.


Taipei city view from the 101 observatory deck.


My bro & I posting. The next famous tower in China ( Oriental Pearl Tower)